Guidelines for project applications for SuperMUC
Please keep to this form and content of a project application if you apply for computing time on the GCS Petaflop Supercomputer SuperMUC in Garching
Applications should be submitted in English.
Please structure the project application in the following way:
- Outline of the scientific problem and your approach towards its solution (with references)
- Description of previous work in this field, exploratory studies including the experience and results obtained (with references)
- Statement of the scientific goals of the research project
- Description of the physical and mathematical methods employed in the project, including numerical algorithms
- Detailed schedule of the project.
Please follow the example project application with respect to form, content and size:
The project application has to be uploaded to the electronic questionnaire as a pdf file. (Please, do not include any supporting material in this file).
If you wish to add supplemental material to the project description (please, only unpublished manuscripts etc.), please collect that in a second pdf file. Also this file you will have to upload to the electronic questionnaire.